-Skin and coat, -Anti-inflammatory, -Joint mobility and maintenance, -Immune system, -Cognitive maintenance, -Cardiovascular support, -Growth and reproduction
ADH/DHA 8.14% 8.14 g/100g 73 mg/ml or 366 mg/5ml
AEP/EPA 6.28% 6.28 g/100g 54 mg/ml or 283 mg/5ml
ADP/DPA 4.22% 4.22 g/100g 36 mg/ml or 190 mg/5ml
Ingredients: Seal oil, tocopherols (vit E)
You will find the benefits of the well-known and documented omega-3 DHA-EPA, but also a unique source of DPA.
Allocations of scientific literature according to AAFCO and NRC; (1) The recommended maintenance dose per day per kg of body weight is 50-75 mg/kg of the combination of EPA/EPA + ADH/DHA. The gradual introduction of any new product is recommended.
- 100% Natural and pure
- Limited oxidation and optimized conservation time
- Very light odor and taste
- The only source of oil to offer omega-3 in DPA form which optimizes and complements other sources
- Made, refined and bottled in Canada! Distributed by a 100% Quebec company
- Higher absorption rate and quickly assimilated by its mammalian molecular composition
- Option for pets with allergies or intolerances to other oils
- Human consumption with laboratory analysis: Each batch meets the same standards and is subject to the same criteria as for oil tableted by pharmacies for human consumption. Analysis that confirms the absence of heavy metals, toxins, PCBs (chemical pollutants) and the real amount of omega-3, oxidation, disintegration and dissolution test and more!
- Seal oil is approved by Health-Canada and the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Manufactured in facilities recognized and certified by the ACIA/CFIA (Canadian food inspection agency) and according to GMP (good manufacturing practice):
- Refinement process in Canada: purified using a concentration process that preserves the properties of the triglyceride structure. No hormones, pesticides, or artificial flavorings No chemicals
- Bottle; UV protection, sealant, pumps and FDA standards
- Provenance, Renewable and sustainable source, and supports indigenous communities: legal activity, regulated and controlled by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans of Canada. (DFO)