“It’s genetically unique. The bacterial strain of this probiotic’s genetic fingerprint is derived from a wolf, which makes it uniquely different from anything on the market.”
–Founder Julie Anne Lee, DCH RCSHom
- Reduces inflammation
- Balances the immune system
- Supports intestinal microbiome health
- Strengthens the intestinal barrier of the gut
- Increases the production of short chain fatty acids
- Defends against pathogenic bacteria
The gut of a wolf has not been domesticated, urbanized, or subjected to the kinds of destructive factors that a dog’s gut has been subjected to, therefore they have maintained historical bacterial diversity that no longer exists in our canine companions.
Give the full recommended amount once a day. Shake well and put into your pet’s mouth or add to food. Refrigerate after opening.
1 drop = 10 mg
1 drop for every 2 lbs of body weight daily