Positive reinforcement education
These courses in positive reinforcement make it possible to acquire the good method of educating a dog. This 4-legged family member will love you more and will only want to please you! From there, you can build a beautiful relationship throughout his life with you.
- Puppy class: puppy from 2 months to 5 months
- Obedience: dog 6 months and over.
- Initiation to clicker also available. A different way to learn positively about your dog
- Specialized courses also available on request.
Classes are semi-private or private. Educator is more to your listening to support you and thus a more successful course!
Behaviour consultations is offered at the centre and at home. They allow the worker to prepare the Behaviour Rehabilitation Program to help you eliminate or inhibit unwanted problems through an effective and personalized intervention. The sooner we start the therapy, the more we will get positive results!
Behavioural assessment offered at the centre.
We are able to solve any problem or behaviour problem in your dog through our positive approach, whether it is potty training, barking, destruction, aggression, fear, phobia and more.
We have several tools at our disposal and our team will make sure to choose those adapted to your needs as well as those of your dog while taking into account your budget.
Examples of behavioural problems: barking, destruction, aggression, fear, phobia and more. Anything that causes problems with your dog can be improved with a positive approach.
Several tools are available. We will select those suitable for your needs, those of your dog and your budget.
Follow-up emails or phone calls are included for behaviour spoken during the consultation.
We also offer this service for grooming. Dog are not born knowing what grooming is. They have to learn that it is safe and stress free. Get more details on our page " Force free grooming".
Adoption support service
This service is offered to help you find the perfect companion for you and / or your family. Whether at a breeder’s or a shelter, a behavioural specialist can point you in the right direction to pick your new dog. Our service includes a study of your preferences regarding dogs: breed, size, hair, maintenance, energy, etc. We then take into account your routine, your needs, your level of activity or free time. The coach will inform you and educate you on the best choices for you to allow a good relationship between you and your future dog.
In addition, we do a thorough research of breeders and dogs in shelters and we continue by guiding you to an accompanied visit within the shelters for an observation and help you make the right choice based on your “favourite”, but also taking into account your lifestyle. But our help does not stop there, we also offer integration courses for the adult dog or kindergarten lessons for the puppy once the adoption concludes, to ensure a good transition and continue your learning process with the same professional who has followed you since the beginning of this service.
- A study will be conducted according to your preferences in dogs: breed, size, maintenance, energy, etc. Depending on your routine, your needs, your activity level or time off, the coach will help you choose the best choice to get a relationship between human and dog a success.
- An in-depth research will be conducted with breeders and in shelters. Subsequently, a guided tour will be made to observe the dogs and choose the right according to your lifestyle.
- Following the adoption, an integration course for adult dogs and / or a puppy class will be included in order to continue your learning as easy as possible with the same professional who has followed you since the beginning of the service .