Keep him from showing you up with the K9 Excursion Running Belt. Two sliding leash clips accommodate right or left side, and in the back we’ve included water bottle and a secure, zippered pouch and a small portal for a poop bag or headphone access. The waistband is made from comfortable, non-chafing elastic, and the clips fit any standard leash.
- Adjustable waist from 25"-45"
- Reflective strips for low light visibility
- 12oz BPA-free water bottle
- Zippered pocket with key clip
- 2 sliding leash clips
- Small port opening to accommodate headphones or poop bags
- Compatible with most leashes
- Remove bottle. machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
- Works well with Springback Leash and Quantum Leash
The belt is intended to enable hands-free running or hiking with your dog. However, dogs do need to be trained to run regularly with you. If your dog is a strong puller, you need to first work on training your dog on his heel and then train him on running with you. The leash clips will not withstand a strong, untrained puller. If your dog is a puller and you still want to use the leash clips, we recommend you do this only for dogs under 50 pounds.