Our Most Request Air-Dried Treat
Contents: 150 Gram/Pack
- Air-dried and 1 ingredient only (Beef Heart)
- 100% Grain-Free Beef heart
- Slowly and Gentle with special care
- A perfect treat for smaller breeds and a welcome snack for larger canines.
- No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives or preservatives
- Sourced and made in Canada
- Suitable for all life stages, and awesome for training a new puppy.
- Organs are very rich in high-grade proteins, minerals and vitamins.
- Naturally low in calories and fat
- Tender textured treat that’s great for all dogs.
- Packed with nutrients like Vitamin B’s (B1, B2, B6 & B12) and also folic acids
Charmy Pet Treat air-dried Beef Hearts are Made with 100% Grain-free beef. Organ meats are loaded with minerals like phosphorus, iron, copper, magnesium and iodine. Cows that are raised free range on grass contain higher levels of nutrients. Beef heart is also high in Vitamin D that will help with muscle health and fight against common cancer. It is a great addition to your dog's everyday diet!
Feeding Guidance (Safety Information)
- Introduce each item to your dog slowly, Give 1-3 pieces to your dog at the beginning
- Must supervise when you feed chews to your dog.
- Dogs instinctively know how to chew their food, but if they've never tasted real meat or chewed on a bone, they may get very excited and gulp up their treat very quickly (as some of us humans do).
- Sometimes you have to teach them how to chew.
- For pups that are new to real food, we find it easiest to hold one end of the chew while your pup first tries a chew. Let your pup lick, start to taste the chew and hold it until they begin chewing on it. Repeat this a couple of times with their first chew, and watch them carefully to make sure they are accustomed to chewing before swallowing.
All of Charmy Pet Treat are air-dried with no additives or preservatives. We use only real meat. Our products are 100% grains or gluten free. Since our air-dried dog treats are made from raw ingredients, we recommend that you wash your hands with hot water after handling as you would with any raw food.