Vegetable oil, Dried egg yolk, Probiotics (dehydrated cultures of Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Pediococcus pentosaceus, Bifidobacterium longum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Mannan-oligosaccharides, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Sodium aluminium silicate, Potassium sorbate.
Guaranteed analysis per gram:
- Lactic acid-producing bacteria: 50 million CFUs
- Species-specific Bacillus subtilis: 1 billion CFUs
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae: 40 million CFUs
- Vitamin A: 1,500 IU
- Vitamin B: 1.5 mg
Give the recommended dose and repeat after 12 hours. Three consecutive doses will optimize the results.
To maintain the benefits, give baci+ dogs (sold separately) 3 times a week.
- WHELPING : Give 1 g of bb Flora paste to the gestating female per day, for 3 to 5 days before whelping. Once whelping starts, give 1 g of bb Flora paste to the female after she has eaten the placenta(s), if applicable.
To maintain the beneficial effects, give the recommended dose of baci+ dogs (sold separately) to the female for 5 to 7 days, then 3 times a week.
- NEWBORN PUPPIES : Give the recommended dose at birth. Repeat 12 hours later, then at 3 days of age. Repeat if necessary.
Tip: The first time, apply to the mother’s nipples or to the end of your finger. The dosage will be more difficult to measure but the important thing is that the puppies ingest the product. The beneficial bacteria need to reach the intestines as quickly as possible so that they can crowd out pathogens and improve nutrient absorption.
HOW TO USE THE DISPENSER: Simply turn the wheel until you reach the next line, then press the paste out of the tube. Each line represents 1 g.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Adjust the dosage and frequency as needed. If the problem persists or if the animal experiences undesirable effects, discontinue use and consult an animal health specialist or veterinarian.
All baci+ products are safe to use together, for optimal overall health.