MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ Skin and Coat
Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) is a 100% natural product, rich in nutrients, and harvested from frigid rocky Canadian shores. Our kelp is gently dried to ensure the highest quality ingredients. With 46 minerals, 16 amino acids, and vitamins, it's the perfect food to add to your dog's diet. Organic Atlantic Kelp is a green, nutritious food that provides folate, potassium, iron, iodine, fiber, and many other essential nutrients.
110 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
ABOUT ATLANTIC KELP
- May reduce reduce itchiness in dogs with skin allergies and may improve the general condition of skin and coat.
- High in iodine: 900 to 1200 ppm / 1184 mcg/g
- Rich in iron and calcium
- May support tissue repair with amino acids; glycine, alanine, arginine, proline, glutamic, and aspartic acids.
- May dissolve plaque and tartar buildup in dog's teeth with a unique enzyme found in kelp.
- Approved by Health Canada NN.G8T3
- 100% organic Canadian Atlantic kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)